KAINDL WOOD-Plane - Milling disc for wood 115 x 20 x 22,2mm
Incl. 0% VAT , excl. Shipping Cost
Developped for professional works in craft, creative- and carving work areas. Enables quick and clean surface removal on all soft- and hardwood.
This makes it applicable in various fields of wood processing, as playground- and gardening and landscaping. Perfect also for removal of tree bark as well as clean off sapwood. In carving sector for smoothing and matching of sawn surfaces. In the creative domain for direct shaping of reliefs, pattern and forms.
- Made for angle grinders 115/125mm
- For manual carving/cutting of wood
- CNC milled of one piece high-tenacity aluminium
- Chip thickness limited for less kickback working by manual feeding
- Cutting elements made of carbide, easy to change and resharpenable (see art no. 15894 or 19346)
- Dimension: 115x20x22,2mm max rpm 14.500
- Quality tool „Made in Germany“
Check items to add to the cart or